PMC Commissioning Manager
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
KEY REPORTING RELATIONSHIP
- Reports to the Project Manager
- Project Management oversight of EPC engineering activities.
- Project Management oversight of EPC, vendor and contractor construction activities to ensure a safe and flawless construction of plant
- Project Management oversight of EPC commissioning activities to ensure a safe and flawless commissioning of plant
- Collaborates with Operations/ Start-up Manager to support a safe and flawless start-up of plant
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- This role is a PMC role overseeing the EPC in Engineering, Construction and Commissioning matters.
- Responsible for reviewing the EPC design documents ensuring compliance to company, project, national and international standards.
- Offers guidance to EPC project team on Lesson Learned from previous projects and helps steward inclusion into this project.
- Monitors and offers guidance into development of the Systems Completion strategies, execution plans and procedures.
- Oversight on development of engineering schedule ensuring that engineering work pack (EWP) creation schedule meets construction and commissioning needs.
- Oversight on development of construction schedule ensuring that construction work pack (CWP) creation schedule meets commissioning needs.
- Oversight on development of commissioning schedule ensuring that commissioning schedule meets start-up and production needs
- Oversight of the construction by the EPC contractors ensuring compliance to company, project, national and international standards.
- Monitors and prepares management reports on construction and mechanical completion (MC) activities, assists in resolution of MC related issues to ensure satisfactory quality whilst ensuring satisfactory turnover is achieved to maintain commissioning schedule.
- Participation as PMT representative in EPC / contractor construction meetings, MC meetings and commissioning meetings.
- Act as PMT interface between engineering, construction and commissioning ensuring smooth work flow between these stakeholders.
- Oversight of the EPC’s coordinating and executing Systems Completion activities ensuring that it follows the steps required by the Systems Completion Plan.
- Ensures Commissioning team complies with the Systems Completion Model as per plan.
- Monitors and prepares management reports on static and dynamic commissioning activities, assists in resolution of systems completion related issues to ensure satisfactory quality is attained.
- Ensures interfaces and alignment with Project Engineering, Construction, Quality, Procurement and Start Up/Operations.
- Subject matter expert and resource to the Project pertinent to Construction and Mechanical Systems activities
- Subject matter expert and resource to the Project pertinent to System Completion activities
- Oversight of Integrated Project Team organization (Construction, MC, Commissioning and start-up) and ensures that resource plan and staffing needs at key project phases are identified and met by EPC team.
- Manages Systems Completion interfaces between PT and EPC Contractors to facilitate successful commissioning and hand-over.
- Assists in the seamless transition of the facilities from Project to Operations.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- College / University degree and/or technical diploma or 15+ years of Project Completion and Operations experience.
- Previous successful management experience during Field Engineering, Construction, Mechanical Completion, Commissioning, and Operations in gold mining / processing projects
- Good understanding of CIS working practices / GOST standards pertaining to construction, commissioning in the processing industries in
- Previous Kyrgyzstan project experience an advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of Project Completion standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria
- Strong understanding of Project execution, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning & Completion practices.
- Demonstrated management and organizational ability for large teams with strong people skills.
- Exposure to CIS country gold mining and processing practices, processes, and expectations with respect to Systems Completion, Preservation, Commissioning and Start Up operations.
- Strong understanding of work planning, scheduling and tracking.
- Essential: Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as required to function effectively within a project team and to communicate with project management, contractors, and sub‑contractors.
- Preferred: Read, write, and speak Russian, especially as required to function effectively within a project team and to communicate with project management, contractors, and sub‑contractors.
- CV is needed in English only;
- Applicant needs to indicate salary expectation to that position while applying.